Do you ever get frustrated when you can’t get your emails to open on your iPhone? We show you how to fix the problem of my iPhone not showing all my emails. A lot of the buzz around this product is that it’s a mini-computer, with all-around capabilities. Now while this might be true, one thing that most people don’t realize is that iPhones aren’t made without any faults, and there are a few common iPhone problems that can drive you crazy. But you don’t have to worry about it because we will help you out with all the problems. Whatever the problem you are facing with your iPhone, here you will get all the solutions to your email.
In today’s post, we will discuss the steps that can help you in solving email not working on my iPhone.
How to Fix Mail Not Working on iPhone?
- Ensure Your iPhone and iPad is connected to the Internet
This could sound senseless, yet the Mail application needs a steady web association with work appropriately. Subsequently, check on the off chance that your iOS gadget is associated with a Wi-Fi or cell organization and ensure you’re ready to get to the web on different applications. For instance, take a stab at utilizing Safari to stack a page.
2. Force Close the App
You may be one of those individuals who have a lot of applications running in the performing multiple tasks menu since you don’t close them. Many of us does this kind of mistake, you know this takes too much ram to process all the programs in the background. Due to this many times, our phone also works too slow, or sometimes it also starts hanging issue. Indeed, attempts to force shutting the Mail application to check whether that fixes the issue of not getting emails on my iPhone. To do this, gradually haul up from the lower part of the screen and afterward swipe up to drive close the application. Presently, relaunch the application and browse for new messages.
3. Physically Refresh to Check for New Email
Albeit the Mail application normally browses for new email naturally, a manual revive might be essential sometimes. You can compel browse for new messages by utilizing “pull down to invigorate” while you’re in the inbox.
4. Take a Look at Mail Account Settings
Assuming you’ve changed your email account secret phrase or some other data as of late, that could be the justification for why you’re not getting any new messages.
- You should enter the refreshed secret key for your record to synchronize with Apple’s Mail application. In this way, ensure your email account subtleties are right inside settings by following the means underneath.
- Make a beeline for the “Settings” application on your gadget. Look down and tap on “Passwords and Accounts”.
- Here, pick the email account that you use with the Mail application under Accounts.
- If you’re asked to return your secret word, tap on it and update your secret phrase data. This should in all likelihood settle your issue. Take a stab at reviving your inbox and look at it for yourself that email not working on iPhone is resolved.
Emailspedia.com is one of the most famous websites as it has some of the most finely written troubleshooting articles and blogs. You will even find all emails solutions.