There are a few moments in the Harry Potter films that stand out as quintessential Hermione Granger moments. In Goblet Of Fire, she uses her analytical skills to figure out how to sabotage the Triwizard Tournament. In Order Of The Phoenix, she comes up with a plan to get Dumbledore out of the Forbidden Forest and protect Harry. And in Deathly Hallows, she single-handedly defeats Voldemort by revealing his true name. These scenes prove that Hermione is not just a smart girl – she’s also courageous and resilient.
The Sorcerer’s Stone
The best Hermione Granger Moments in Harry Potter films can be found in the Sorcerer’s Stone. In this film, Hermione is just starting her magical education at Hogwarts and is having trouble with a spell. Harry helps her solve the puzzle and they both learn a lot.
Another great scene from the Sorcerer’s Stone is when Ron interrupts a duel between Harry and Draco Malfoy. Hermione tells Ron to stop and he does, revealing that he was also trying to learn how to cast a spell.
In Deathly Hallows, Hermione once again proves herself to be loyal to her friends and brave in battle. She helps defeat Voldemort by using her knowledge of spells to create healing potions for Neville, who was injured fighting Snatchers.
Chamber of Secrets
- When Hermione reveals that she knows how to use the Mirror of Erised, Harry is so excited that he does not even question her about why she knew.
- When Hermione saves Harry and Ron from being killed by the basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets, she demonstrates her courage and resourcefulness time and time again.
- When the trio is stranded inside the chamber of secrets, Hermione shows great strength and bravery when she leads a daring escape attempt.
- Hermione also shines as a strategist when it comes to solving the riddle of the chamber of secrets. Her quick thinking saves the day on multiple occasions.
Goblet of Fire
One of the most divisive aspects of The Goblet of Fire is the treatment of Hermione Granger. While some fans adore her intelligence and wit, others find her annoying and incessant. Regardless, there are definitely some great moments that showcase Hermione’s skills as a witch and friend.
- When she outwits the Triwizard judges in the first task.
- When she helps Ron find his misplaced wand in the third task.
- When she defends Harry from Malfoy in the Quidditch match.
- When she correctly predicts where the dragon’s egg is hidden in the chamber of secrets.
- When she tells Snape about Dumbledore’s plan in the graveyard scene.
- When she helps Harry escape from Malfoy Manor in Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Order of the Phoenix
There are many great moments in “The Order of the Phoenix” but here are five of our favorites:
- When Hermione Granger confronts Sirius Black about his innocence.
- When Ron Weasley comes to Hermione’s defense after she is humiliated by Draco Malfoy.
- When Dumbledore reveals Harry’s secret to the school.
- When Hermione uses her intelligence to save Dudley Dursley from being punished by the Headmaster.
- When Hermione leads Ron and Harry through the Ministry of Magic after they break out of Azkaban.
- When Hermione tells Snape that she knows he’s been spying on her, he looks surprised and angry.
- When Ron tries to hand Hermione the Marauder’s Map, she refuses and tells him that it’s not hers to give.
- When Hermione casts a Levitation Charm on Draco so he can escape from the Dementors, she shows great courage and resourcefulness.
- When Hermione is being DRACO-PRISONERED in the dungeons by Bellatrix Lestrange, she continues to fight back and never gives up.
- Hermione stands up to Ron when he accuses her of being a know-it-all in Goblet of Fire and proves herself to be a strong friend.
Deathly Hallows: Part 1
There are many great moments in the Harry Potter films that feature Hermione Granger. Here are some of our favourites.
In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Hermione helps to destroy the Horcruxes. This moment is packed with action and suspense, and it’s a great example of Hermione’s strengths as a character.
Hermione also plays a major role in the battle against Voldemort. In particular, she uses her intelligence and skills to help save several people from death. This scene is both emotional and thrilling, and it showcases Hermione’s heroic qualities perfectly.
Last but not least, we love the little moments between Hermione and Harry. These scenes are often very tender and romantic, and they provide an excellent insight into the characters’ personalities. We can’t wait to see more of these scenes in future films!
Deathly Hallows: Part 2
There are so many great moments in the Harry Potter films that it’s hard to pick just a few. But, we decided to choose our favourites from Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
One of our favourite moments is when Hermione Granger uses her knowledge of the secret language to protect Harry and Ron from Bellatrix Lestrange. She correctly guessed that Bellatrix was trying to summon Voldemort, and she used her knowledge of the language to protect them.
We also loved Hermione’s scene where she realises that Ron has been captured by the Death Eaters. She rallies the remaining members of Dumbledore’s Army and sets out to rescue Ron. She manages to save him and defeat the Death Eaters in the process.
These are just a few of our favourite Hermione Granger moments from Deathly Hallows: Part 2. We sure hope we see more of her in future films!